Nursing Staff Recruitment by SGPGIMS-Lucknow
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science is giving the opportunity to Earn Upto Rs- 1,42,400 as a Nursing Staff. SGPGIMS|Lucknow has came up with a job posting for all the interested people who are interested into becoming a Nursing Staff. A golden chance from SPGIMS|Lucknow as they are hiring “Nursing Staff” for Autonomous State Medical Colleges,(SWA-SHASI RAJYA CHIKITSA MAHAVIDYALAY),Uttar Pradesh.
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science’s foundation was laid on December 1980 in Present king Georges Medical University campus by then President Shri Neelam Sanjiva Reddy. Which i Currently India’s 7th Most prestigious College, According to NIRF. SGPGIMS was established to provide student a facility to learn and practice on state of the art technologies and contribute at fueling India’s progress in Healthcare Sector.
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science(SGPGIMS) is Inviting for their Recruitement Drive of 1974 Posts for Nursing Staff for Self-governing/Autonomous State Medical Colleges of Government of Uttar Pradesh :
- (i) Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or council
(ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council
- (i) B.Sc Nursing (4 year course) from an Indian Nursing Council/ Medical Faculty recognized Institute or University ORB.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) (2 year course)
(ii)Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State /India Nursing Counci
i) Age for all posts shall be applicable, as notified by the State (UP) Government from
time to time.-(Maximum – 40 years , Minimum- 21 years)
ii) Age relaxation shall be applicable, as notified by the State (UP) Government from
time to time.
iii) Cutoff date for age, qualifications and experience –
a) If an advertisement is released between 01st January to 30th June then it will
be 1st January of that year.
b) If an advertisement is released between 01st July to 31st December then it will
be 01st July of that year
Special Seats Reservation:
- Women @20%- 394
- Divyang (One leg affected) @4%- 78
- Ex-Serviceman @5%- 98
- Dependents of Freedom Fighters @2%- 39
Cast Based Reservation:
The Scheduled Tribes/Scheduled Castes/ Other Backward Castes (OBC) , EWS & other categories (i.e. horizontal ) reservation will be admissible as per the periodic/ existing orders of the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
How to Apply?
This is a Computer Based Exam Through Online Medium(CRT) and it’s application process is divided into 5 parts:
- Registration-> Click Here and register yourself
- Filling up of balance details of the form
- Uploading photo, signatures and other documents
- Payment of Fees and Application Form Submission
- Printout of Application form
Application Condition and Charges:
- Aspiring applicants satisfying eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their ONLINE application only. On-line application (s) will be available on SGPGIMS, Lucknow websites
- Applicants must fulfill all essential eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit etc. as per appended Guidelines.
- Amount of non-refundable fee to be paid in respect of one post is as under:-
|Category||Application Fee||Gst @18%||Total Amount Payable|
Application Opening Date– 10th February 2023
Application Closing Date– 1st March 2023
Scheduled Exam Date– 22nd March 2023
[…] Staff Vacancy – Apply now for 1974 post by SGPGIMS- […]
Comments are closed.